Our suppliers should establish, document, implement and continually enhance the efficiency of a quality system which is aimed at performance improvement and reduction of the nonconformities and waste.
The suppliers should have quality objectives which could meet the expectations of Arçelik A.Ş. including the requirements of material conformity, which are measurable and could be implemented in a certain timeframe in compliance with the quality policy.
The suppliers should have management reviews, which provide continual improvement. These reviews should cover the activity outputs aimed at monitoring the overall performance of the process.
All activities should be planned, implemented and controlled in a way minimizing the uncertainties in these activities and in the system as a whole and should realize the required improvements.
The items below are helpful in assessing whether the supplier meets the aforementioned expectations:
- Results of internal and external inspections
- Review records, performance results and objectives about the critical monitoring indicators of the processes affecting the product quality
- Customer quality awards
- Customer feedback records (product return rate, customer claims etc.)
- The certificates of standards obtained for the product (TSE, BEAB, VDE, DIN etc.)
- Having obtained certificates of management standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 17025
- Having a systematic structure for reporting and management of quality cost (The system should be able to generate periodic reports, direct the objectives, affect the management decisions and inspire the improvement projects.)
- Having a management representative who has the authority and responsibility to provide implementation and consistence of the quality system