Year of Establishment: 1955
Headquarters: Istanbul, Turkey
Having operations in durable consumer goods industry with production, marketing and after-sales services, Arçelik A.Ş. offers products and services around the world with its 23,000 employees, 14 different production facilities in five countries (Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa), its sales and marketing companies all over the world and its 10 brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Blomberg, ElektraBregenz, Arctic, Leisure, Flavel, Defy and Altus).
The consolidated net sales turnover:
TRY 10,6 Billion
Position in Turkey:
Market leader in white goods, LCD TV and air conditioners
Global Operational Network:
14 production facilities in 5 countries
International sales and marketing organization in 20 countries
Products and service in over 100 countries
is the undisputed leader of home appliances sector in Turkey, Romania and South Africa, the third largest company of its sector in Europe.
• The 3rd largest home appliances brand in Europe,
• Achieved the highest market share increase in 2012 in Western Europe total, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy and Poland,
• Best selling refrigerator brand of Western Europe,
• The leader brand in total home appliances market, refrigerator, deep freezer product segments in UK,
• The first brand in washing machine and second brand in refrigerator in Poland,
• The second brand in refrigerator in Belgium,
• The leader brand in total home appliances market in Lithuania.